Architecture for Humanity's most recent cause is raising donations to restore the hard hit Seaside Heights, New Jersey area. You can donate directly to Hurricane Sandy rebuilding efforts on the Architecture for Humanity website.
|Original photo of Seaside Heights courtesy of John Saeyong Ra|
Spots for the San Diego tours are selling fast. For modernist buffs unable to purchase tickets, the Dwell Design and Drive event is a great way to get a taste of the tours. The Drive event is free and open to the public. All you have to do (if you don't already have a Home Tour ticket) is RSVP online (Nov. 10 or Nov. 11).
Meet architects and designers from homes featured on the tours; sample fine cuisine; view MCASD La Jolla’s new exhibition "Behold, America!" and student work at New School of Architecture + Design; and mingle with fellow design lovers, all for a great cause.
People can also purchase remaining San Diego Home Tour tickets here.
- Dwell San Diego Home Tours #1: Munson Residence
- How Similar are 21st Century Modern and Mid-Century
- Dwell on Design #1: Landscape Ideas
- Dwell on Design #2: Modern Wall Planters and Outdoor Furniture
- Dwell on Design #3: Modern Lighting